über mich.

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
20 year old soph-junior at SAGU, and I love me some Jesus! I buried my old, broken self into the earth and now pursue and chase after His heart. I am RESTORED and have been pardoned with God's unfailing love. Now, all I want to do is exalt and praise and glorify and shout to the rooftops the awesomeness of God!!

Monday, August 06, 2012

it's officially 1 a.m.

and I cannot even attempt to sleep!
Here I am in my room praising and worshiping with some Jesus Culture music and praying and exalting my wonderfully beautiful Father!

I am too excited for this week and what God has got in store for Peace Church and our guests for the ACN 2012 conference!
The Holy Spirit is just stirring up some intense anticipation and joy within me, and I feel like running down this dull neighborhood, shouting out for the foundation He has given me and my family/my church family.

HALLELUJAHAHHHhhhhHHHhhhHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, I have no other choice but to continue to follow this crazy awesome drive to worship and pray into the next day ...because why stop now?

Why stop the Holy Spirit from intervening in your life? It may seem "inconvenient" to us mortal beings, but the Holy Spirit has no respect for timing (especially OUR timing). Who are we to say what we're doing right now is more important or significant than God's movement?!

So, it's one a.m. and I do not have any intention whatsoever of resting my head on my pillow just yet.

A W E S O M E

Lord,
Just continue pulling me into Your arms even tighter, allowing my relationship to go even deeper!
I know and can feel the blessings and annointings and saved souls and words from You for this coming week at the ACN already, and so I will continue to shout with the voice of triumph rather than weep any sorrows.
My love for You is so immense, and I can never go back to who I once was because I am FREE. My family is FREE.
My friends and church family are FREE. My generation is FREE. Any bondage or chains of the past are BROKEN and lives will be transformed.
Help me to keep this keen focus I have right this very moment throughout the rest of my life from this day forth.

Love your eternally grateful daughter,
Lauren Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment